Resepi burnt cheesecake 250g cream cheese: Super easy cake and really trendy immediately. When warm, it tastes custardy and when chilled, it tastes just like the normal cheesecake. The burnt aroma is delicious in both instances.
This cake is that the 2nd I baked. the primary one yields a prettier top but since i’m making a gift of the 2nd, i’m unsure how receptive of a darker tone. So to play safe, I took it out before it caramelised any longer .
Nevertheless, the aroma of this cake baking within the oven is awesome.
I started monitoring the cake at 20 mins in order that i will be able to not burn the cake.
What you need:
- 250g cheese
- 80g castor sugar
- 2 eggs
- 10g flour
- 120g light whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Double-lined a 6″ pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl , cream cheese and sugar until smooth and lightweight .
- Add in one egg one at a time, beating it until it fully incorporated before subsequent .
- In a bowl, add flour and slowly whisk within the light whipping cream until flour mixture dissolved.
- Pour into the cheese mixture and beat to mix . Read More